Boasting an exceptional location between Fulham Road and King's Road, this charming studio flat with separate sleeping area benefits a surprisingly spacious open-plan living space and modern bathroom.
- Secure residential development with 24hr concierge
- Arranged over the first floor and accessed via lift
- Studio room with separate sleeping area
- Modern integrated kitchen area with stainless steel worktops
- Ample storage space throughout
- Separate bathroom with contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Fantastic location between the Fulham Road and the Kings Roa
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Nell Gwynn House is located along Sloane Avenue which hosts a number of amenities but for a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants King's Road and Fulham Road are also just moments away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 290 (26 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.