Offering a unique living and entertaining space arranged over three floors, this contemporary two bedroom studio house boasts a secure location (with off-street parking) moments from the River Thames.
- Gated modern residential development
- Gated off street parking
- Unique two bedroom flat and shower room
- Contemporary finish throughout with spiral staircase
- Sunk in bath on the master bedroom level
- Bright reception room/kitchen with integrated appliances
- Cleverly arranged over three floors
- Exceptional location moments from the River Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Tadema Road is a quiet residential address enviably located moments from a beautiful stretch of the River Thames with many fashionable amenities along King's Road also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Chelsea Ram
A charming pub with rustic interiors set in the middle of a quiet residential area. It serves fantastic food and has seating outside too.
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,073 (99 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.