Boasting bright and beautifully presented modern interiors with state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings throughout, this fabulous three bedroom apartment is enviably located moments from Sloane Square.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Arranged over the eighth floor and accessed via lift
- Three bedroom with the master having an en-suite
- Light reception room/kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Ultra modern interiors with state of the art fixtures
- Fabulous views from a Juliette style balcony
- Exceptional location moments from Sloane Square
Grosvenor Water side is ideally located for a collection of pavement lined cafes, galleries and local conveniences along Pimlico Road which leads into Sloane Square for a more extensive range of upmarket designer retailers and restaurants.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 855 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000