Beautifully arranged on the fourth floor of a prestigious red brick mansion block, this stylish and spacious two bedroom flat offers premium accommodation in one of London's most picturesque neighbourhoods.
- Generous reception with feature fireplace and space to dine
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish, eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wooden floors and modern bathroom and separate shower room
- Accessed via lift
- Building with porter
Sloane Court is ideally located with the Picturesque Royal Hospital Chelsea over the road, while the many fashionable shops, bars and boutiques of Sloane Square are only a stones throw away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 832 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.