Beautifully arranged on the fourth floor of a prestigious red brick mansion block, this stylish and spacious two bedroom flat offers premium accommodation in one of London's most picturesque neighbourhoods.
- Generous reception with feature fireplace and space to dine
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish, eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wooden floors and modern bathroom and separate shower room
- Accessed via lift
- Building with porter
Sloane Court is ideally located with the Picturesque Royal Hospital Chelsea over the road, while the many fashionable shops, bars and boutiques of Sloane Square are only a stones throw away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 832 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.