Offering an enviable location between The Albert bridge and King's Road, this desirable one bedroom garden flat offers a quirky and bright interior with a gorgeous patio garden.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Elegantly arranged over the raised ground floor
- One bedroom with fitted storage and a dressing room
- Stunningly bright reception with step up study area
- Bespoke kitchen and adjoining conservatory
- Pretty patio garden with charming red bricked flower beds
- Fantastic location moments from the River Thames
- Close to the fashionable amenities along the Kings Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Oakley Street is a prestigious Chelsea address offering close proximity to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants along King's Road with Albert Bridge and a picturesque stretch of the River Thames also just moments away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 638 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000