This beautiful one bedroom flat offers stylish living and entertaining accommodation with spacious rooms, stunning décor and moments from popular Old Brompton Road.
- Superb one bedroom third floor flat
- Beautifully presented with stylish interiors
- Generous front facing reception room with ample dining space
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- Spacious double bedroom with fitted storage
- Smart bathroom suite with storage
- Stunning entrance hall
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Local shops are to be found on the nearby Earls Court Road, with further restaurants and other facilities close by on Old Brompton Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 619 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000