Set on a prime Chelsea street, this outstanding apartment boasts high ceilings and period features with access to an exclusive communal garden.
- Spacious reception with high ceilings and bay windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and views over gardens
- Stylish shower room with floor to ceiling tiles
- Additional storage room / study on the half landing
- Traditional building within a prestigious Chelsea address
- Access to quiet communal garden
Lower Sloane Street is lined with traditional red brick period conversions offering supreme access to the many high end shops and boutiques located around Sloane Square.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 729 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000