Situated in a pretty residential street close to the many amenities of Fulham Road, this bright and well presented studio flat features high ceiling and benefits from a South-West-facing aspect.
- South-West facing studio flat
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Well presented throughout
- Fantastic location for local amenities
Ifield Road is a popular Chelsea location close to the many amenities of Earls Court and Fulham Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Chelsea Ram
A charming pub with rustic interiors set in the middle of a quiet residential area. It serves fantastic food and has seating outside too.
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,740 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 225 (20 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.