Located in the bustling heart of Chelsea close to the trendy bars, cafés and shops along Fulham Road and King's Road, this one bedroom flat is set in a popular gated development and boasts stylish accommodation.
- Superb one bedroom apartment arranged on third floor
- Set within an attractive gated development
- Offers spacious and bright reception room
- Features fully fitted kitchen
- Benefits from a fabulous location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Farrier Walk is ideally located for the amenities of Fulham Road and Chelsea.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
West Brompton station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 468 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the landlord of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.