Offering a bright and well presented interior, this delightful one bedroom flat is enviably located within a secure residential development along the Chelsea Embankment.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Arranged over the ground floor and first floors
- One bedroom with a modern bathroom
- Light reception room with adjoining kitchen
- Ideal living and entertaining space
- Fantastic location moments from the Kings Road
Cheyne Walk is a prestigious residential address which runs along the Chelsea Embankment with the many boutiques, designer shops and eateries along King's Road to be found within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
A lively neighbourhood pub serving great food and Badger ales on draft.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Imperial Wharf station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,394 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 722 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.