Offering a bright and well presented interior, this delightful one bedroom flat is enviably located within a secure residential development along the Chelsea Embankment.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Arranged over the ground floor and first floors
- One bedroom with a modern bathroom
- Light reception room with adjoining kitchen
- Ideal living and entertaining space
- Fantastic location moments from the Kings Road
Cheyne Walk is a prestigious residential address which runs along the Chelsea Embankment with the many boutiques, designer shops and eateries along King's Road to be found within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
The Chelsea Ram
A charming pub with rustic interiors set in the middle of a quiet residential area. It serves fantastic food and has seating outside too.
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Imperial Wharf station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,610 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 722 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000