Situated on a quiet residential side street near King's Road, this fabulous four bedroom house offers a private patio and spacious, unique and high-spec accommodation with an exceptional finish throughout.
- Amazing four bedroom family home in a sought after location
- Plus self contained flat, also accessible from the house
- Stunning double reception room leading with shutter windows
- Beautiful eat in kitchen and open plan dining room
- Four bedrooms one with a stylish en-suite bathroom
- Further contemporary bathroom and a fantastic rear garden
- Recently refurbished to an impeccably high standard
- Presented in immaculate condition with attractive décor
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated at the end of a quiet residential road, the wide open spaces of Hyde Park are within easy reach and the extensive range of bars, boutiques and bistros offered by Knightsbridge, Sloane Square and South Kensington are all close at hand.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £20,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,467 (229 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000