A stunning and bright south-west-facing one bedroom flat ideally situated in a pretty and quiet communal garden square, close to Knightsbridge, benefiting from light and modern accommodation.
- Light reception with ample space to dine
- Modern, open plan kitchen with appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom
- Wooden floors and neutral décor
- Pretty views over communal gardens
- Discrete utility cupboard
- Superb location close to Brompton Road
Ovington Square is ideally located close to the many fashionable amenities of Knightsbridge. For transport, the nearest underground station is Knightsbridge.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,390 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 426 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000