Arranged over the second and third floors of a Victorian conversion, this four bedroom share of freehold flat boasts traditional features, a stunning full-width reception room and a lovely roof terrace.
- Boasting period features and expansive storage space
- Presented in fantastic condition
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Brilliant master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms with ample built in storage
- Lovely south west facing roof terrace
- Demised loft and vaults
Westgate Terrace is a quiet residential street conveniently situated for the many shops, bars and restaurants available in Earls Court and Chelsea.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,299 (120 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000