A fantastic one bedroom flat offering modern fittings and fixtures, spacious and light interiors with a high-quality finish and a great location close to amenities and transport links.
- Fabulous one bedroom first floor flat
- Offering modern fittings and fixtures
- Spacious and light interior with a high standard of décor
- Great location close to amenities and transport links
- Amazing reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Superb bedroom at the rear with fitted wardrobe
- Smart and clean cut bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located close to a wide range of shops and amenities situated on Old Brompton Road and Fulham Road which both offer a wide range catering for every need. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District, Piccadilly lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,123 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 420 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000