This bright and modern studio flat benefits from neutral décor, a modern kitchen and is in an ideal location close to the many amenities of King's Road.
- Superbly located within an imposing purpose-built block
- Benefits from both lift and porter
- Studio flat offers well presented, practical living space
- Bright and airy studio room
- Provides modern, seperate kitchen
- Located within easy reach of transport links
Chelsea Cloisters is ideally located for the many exclusive shops, bars, restaurants and boutiques on King's Road. The nearest Underground Station is Sloane Square (Circle and District lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,470 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 170 (15 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.