This incredible five bedroom semi-detached property offers stunning interiors throughout, including an expansive double reception, fantastic kitchen, master bedroom with en suite, and a beautiful garden.
- incredible five bedroom semi-detached
- Presented brautifully throughout
- Gorgeous double reception room
- Outstanding kitchen with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Four further ample bedrooms
- Beautifully maintained garden with patio
- Moments from local shops and amenities
Set on a quiet road Lyndale avenue benefits from being near to the shops bars and amenities of Cricklewood and Childs Hill as well as the multiple transport links from Finchley Road.
Child's Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Golders Hill Park
Boasting a wonderful café and secret garden, this park is a stunning place to relax on a hot, sunny day.
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
A hidden gem located in between the houses of the Mapesbury Estate, which was formed by the local community. It's a great place to take the kids or just enjoy the tranquillity. Even some of the locals don't know about it!
Golders Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,328 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,360 (219 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377