A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a modern new build boasting contemporary interiors throughout and charming private outside space.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms with en-suites
- Stylish bathroom, shower room and wc/utility room
- Two lovely private courtyards
- Moments from nearby amenities
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Child's Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
The Old Bull & Bush
A beautiful pub with a fantastic outdoor area between Golders Green and Hampstead. A great spot for an evening beer whilst the sun goes down.
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
Golders Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 962 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.