Set within a grand mansion block, this stunning three bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings, wood floors and contemporary bathroom suites.
- Located on the third floor of an attractive mansion block
- Light and spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Separate kitchen with ample storage space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower
- Two additional bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom
- Access to pretty communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Child's Hill is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead, Golders Green and West Hampstead. Golders Green Underground Station (Northern Line) is close by for links throughout the City and West End.
Child's Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Golders Hill Park
Boasting a wonderful café and secret garden, this park is a stunning place to relax on a hot, sunny day.
Bonoo Indian Tapas
A West End style Restaurant, with a relaxed style serving high quality small plates of Indian Food. Amazing atmosphere always buzzing.
The Wet Fish Cafe
One of the most highly recommended restaurants in West Hampstead - comfort food and jazz.
Golders Green station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,760 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,754 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 963 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead
020 3728 2377