Located just off Devonshire Road with its great selection of amenities, this bright one bedroom flat is very spacious, offering great communal gardens and easy access to Chiswick High Road.
- Wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat
- Situated within a purpose-built property
- Bright interiors throughout
- Reception room with direct access to garden
- Close to the amenities on Chiswick High Road
- Close to Turnham Green Underground Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Enviably located off of Devonshire Road with a selection of shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants. Chiswick High Road can also be found only moments away offering a wider choice of local amenities. Turnham Green Underground station is close by.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Classy neighbourhood restaurant where the menu is always interesting yet remarkable value. Great cocktails as well...really imaginative!
Books at a bargain price - everything from fact to fiction, this place is well stocked with a varied range of titles.
The Korean pulled pork at The Smokehouse rocks! And you can order it as a side - genius!
Turnham Green station
Chiswick Park station
Stamford Brook station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 472 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000