Situated in a modern purpose-built development just of Chiswick High Road, this excellent two bedroom flat boasts a large reception room, and two generous sized bedrooms.
- Excellent two bed ground floor flat
- Highly sought after location moments from central Chiswick
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Expansive master bedroom
- Modern well equipped kitchen
- Ample sized second bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cambridge Road North is conveniently situated for a tremendous selection of shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road, Gunnersbury Station is close by and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4 for routes in and out of London.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
Delicious freshly prepared sushi and hot dishes perfect for lunch time. They also sell bubble tea and after 4pm, the food is 50% off!
The Korean pulled pork at The Smokehouse rocks! And you can order it as a side - genius!
Kew Bridge station
Chiswick Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 567 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000