Set over the lower ground floor of a striking mansion block this superbly refurbished three bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous interior living space with a beautiful modern finish throughout.
- Stunning three bedroom apartment
- Set over the lower ground floor of a mansion block
- Striking interior finish throughout
- Impressive bay-fronted reception room
- Separate modern kitchen leading to garden
- Peaceful location close to central Chiswick
- Three double bedrooms and gorgeous modern bathroom
Flanders Road offers a fantastic location moments from central Chiswick for a great selection of local amenities and transport links.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A stylish café with an Argentinian twist.
A blow dry bar with a crèche - what a fab idea! Have your hair done and drink a lovely coffee while the children are looked after.
The Old Ship
As well as the tasty food, this pub offers the most impressive views of the Thames - you can't beat a cold glass of wine while looking out over the water.
Stamford Brook station
Turnham Green station
Ravenscourt Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 903 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.