A well presented three bedroom third floor flat featuring a large reception room with space to dine and a lovely balcony, excellent kitchen and generously proportioned bedrooms.
- A charming three bedroom flat on the third floor
- Electronic fob entry and lift access
- Generous reception room with private balcony
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and door to shared balcony
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Modern neutral décor and wood floors
Edensor Gardens is well placed for the vast selection of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants found along Chiswick High Road. Chiswick House and grounds and the River Thames are also close by.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Barnes Fruit & Veg
Excellent quality produce that's cheaper than the supermarket!
The best place for brunch in Barnes! There's also a members' club and a cinema.
The Bulls Head
A rustic, homely pub holding jazz nights and live gigs throughout the week.
Barnes Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 981 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000