Recently renovated to an extremely high standard with a bright, neutral, modern and clean finish, a beautiful one bedroom ground floor conversion flat with direct access to impressive communal gardens.
- Recently refurbished pretty one bedroom period conversion
- Ground floor position with direct access to stunning gardens
- Chic interior with modern fixtures and fittings
- Open-plan reception/kitchen with breakfast bar
- Integrated dishwasher and washing machine
- High and sound proofed ceilings
- Unbeatable location close to high road and parkland
Benefitting from a fabulous location close to the Chiswick High Road's many amenities and the pretty open spaces of Turnham Green, the property also boasts direct access to the A4 with rapid routes into and out of London.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Cinema
A vintage, upcycled and antique treasure trove in a stunning converted cinema.
Grove Park Deli
The most amazing selection of deli foods and probably the best sausage rolls in the world!
Bounded by train tracks, this picturesque spot is a haven for wildlife. There's a trail that you can follow with information points, where you can learn all about the local species.
Chiswick Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,356 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 477 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.