Newly refurbished throughout this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers striking modern interiors throughout with open-plan reception room/kitchen and a superb location moments from the river and central Chiswick.
- Stunningly finished first floor one bedroom apartment
- Beautiful interiors throughout
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Striking modern shower room and bright bedroom
- Highly sought after location moments from the river
- Short distance from central Chiswick
- Opposite Kew Bridge station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chiswick High Road offers a highly sought-after location moments from central Chiswick for amenities and transport links as well as being a short walk to the river and Kew.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Korean pulled pork at The Smokehouse rocks! And you can order it as a side - genius!
Grab your morning coffee from here. The staff are really friendly and helpful and they even remember your name and the coffee you drink every day!
Delicious freshly prepared sushi and hot dishes perfect for lunch time. They also sell bubble tea and after 4pm, the food is 50% off!
Kew Bridge station
Chiswick Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 349 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000