Presented in fantastic condition with beautifully bright rooms, an airy entrance hall with good storage, and open-plan living space, this two bedroom two bathroom flat is set on the second floor of a modern building.
- Dual aspect reception room with door to balcony
- Ample space for dining
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second well proportioned bedroom and white suite bathroom
- Residential area close to local shops
- Decked and railed, covered balcony
- Secure off-street parking included
Steele Road is located off Acton Lane which provides a small selection of amenities while Chiswick High Road is also within easy reach for a wider variety of shops and restaurants. South Acton Overground station is close by.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Books at a bargain price - everything from fact to fiction, this place is well stocked with a varied range of titles.
Beautifully crafted cakes and desserts. A real treat!
Bounded by train tracks, this picturesque spot is a haven for wildlife. There's a trail that you can follow with information points, where you can learn all about the local species.
South Acton station
Chiswick Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,633 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 829 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.