Offering luxurious interiors with a high finish, this stunning four bedroom house is set within a gated development and offers a private garden, a balcony, three en-suites and a large double garage.
- Stunning four bedroom detached house
- Stylish reception room with space to dine and garden access
- Eat-in fitted kitchen with patio access
- Master bedroom with large en-suite and balcony
- Three further lovely bedrooms with two en-suites
- Private garden and large double garage
- Integrated sound system throughout
- Set within a gated development
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kew Bridge Court is conveniently located moments from Kew Bridge Station close by to the banks of the River Thames. The wealth of amenities of Chiswick High Road are within easy reach.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grove Park Deli
The most amazing selection of deli foods and probably the best sausage rolls in the world!
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
Bounded by train tracks, this picturesque spot is a haven for wildlife. There's a trail that you can follow with information points, where you can learn all about the local species.
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,828 (169 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000