Located on a desirable residential street, this stunning four bedroom house offers spacious and beautifully presented accommodation arranged over three floors.
- Fabulous four bedroom house in a great area
- Stunning dual-aspect reception room with space for dining
- Integrated kitchen with French doors to patio garden
- Bright master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bay-fronted second bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two additional double bedrooms, main bathroom, separate WC
- Patio garden with access from entrance hall and kitchen
- Modern neutral décor and plentiful natural light
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Heathfield Gardens is a desirable residential address in the heart of Chiswick, moments from the many excellent shops, bars and restaurants on Chiswick High Road.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
High Road Market
Every Saturday, the market hosts the best farmers, growers and street food traders London has to offer, bringing a wide range of cuisines from around the world.
The Korean pulled pork at The Smokehouse rocks! And you can order it as a side - genius!
Carvosso's at 210
A smart drinking establishment with a great garden that can be used all year round, with outdoor heaters and blankets. Good food, tasty cocktails and live music on the weekends.
Chiswick Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,112 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,461 (135 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000