This incredible two bedroom penthouse apartment offers cool and contemporary living space within a striking gated development in the heart of Chiswick.
- Secure entry, concierge and lift to the fourth floor
- Expansive 46' reception room with windows the full length
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with excellent storage space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and chic en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Chic shower room and guest cloakroom
- Private terraced accessed via reception room
- Secure underground parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Acton Green Common is moments away and a wide range of popular shops, cafes, boutiques and eateries can be found along Chiswick High Road, Turnham Green Terrace and Devonshire Road.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious Vietnamese food to eat in or takeaway. Try the banh mi - tasty baguettes with a range of fillings and hot sauce.
Delicious freshly prepared sushi and hot dishes perfect for lunch time. They also sell bubble tea and after 4pm, the food is 50% off!
Grab your morning coffee from here. The staff are really friendly and helpful and they even remember your name and the coffee you drink every day!
Chiswick Park station
South Acton station
Turnham Green station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,880 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,846 (171 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000