Fantastically located in the sought-after Chiswick, this fabulous town house offers exquisite living and entertaining accommodation with stylish interiors and contemporary finish.
- Stunning three double bedroom town house
- Spaciously arranged over four floors
- Expansive reception room with Juliet balcony and dining area
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom featuring en suite and dressing room
- Further lower ground floor cinema room with patio
- Generous second floor front facing balcony
- Stylish neutral décor throughout
This development is perfectly located moments from the many amenities of Chiswick High Street with the closest station being Gunnersbury(District line and Overground).
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bounded by train tracks, this picturesque spot is a haven for wildlife. There's a trail that you can follow with information points, where you can learn all about the local species.
The Duke of Sussex
A rustic gastropub with a great beer garden and excellent food. It can be a bit of a minor celeb hangout too!
Delicious freshly prepared sushi and hot dishes perfect for lunch time. They also sell bubble tea and after 4pm, the food is 50% off!
Chiswick Park station
Kew Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,260 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,899 (176 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000