Situated within a sought-after development along City Road, this superb two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts open-plan living and bright interiors throughout with a fantastic roof terrace.
- Wonderful penthouse apartment with roof terrace
- Spacious reception room with ample space to entertain
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Sizeable second bedroom with fitted wardrobe storage
- Smart bathroom with modern fixtures
- Fantastic location in the heart of the city
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Moments from a host of transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
City Road is ideally set moments from the great selection of shops, restaurants, bars and boutiques Upper Street has to offer, with Angel Underground Station (Northern Line) close by.
City locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
The Slaughtered Lamb
Great atmosphere, live bands, excellent wine! Sometimes you see the cast of Eastenders and Ed Sheeran in here.
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,590 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,952 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,050 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.