Exceptionally well presented, this spacious two bedroom third floor flat offers stylish accommodation and is ideally located within a charming modern development.
- Exceptionally well presented, two bedroom third floor flat
- Sought after location in the heart of the City
- Fantastic reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with fitted appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite
- Generous sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Modern bathroom
- Private terrace with great views
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
City Road is well served by a host of local shops, bars and restaurants. The nearest underground station is Old Street (Northern Line, National Rail) and for motorists the A1 provides easy access to routes out of London and to the North.
City locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing food! The service is fantastic and the steak and salmon are out of this world...
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Quirky interiors and crazy cocktails, this restaurant-cum-club is great for a number of different occasions.
Old Street station
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,810 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,651 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 817 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000