Providing contemporary accommodation which is spaciously arranged, this attractive two bedroom flat is ideally located in a modern development with lots of natural light and good location.
- Smart two bedroom third floor flat
- Offers a fabulous location in a modern portered development
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Presented in very good condition with a neutral décor
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on City Road this magnificent property is well served by a host of local shops, bars and restaurants.
City locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Workshop Coffee Co.
Great coffee and even better banana bread!
Quirky interiors and crazy cocktails, this restaurant-cum-club is great for a number of different occasions.
The Breakfast Club
Always busy, with great breakfasts throughout the day, as well as lunch and dinner menus.
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,201 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.