Providing contemporary accommodation which is spaciously arranged, this attractive two bedroom flat is ideally located in a modern development with lots of natural light and good location.
- Smart two bedroom third floor flat
- Offers a fabulous location in a modern portered development
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Presented in very good condition with a neutral décor
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on City Road this magnificent property is well served by a host of local shops, bars and restaurants.
City locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Museum of the Order of St John Cloister Garden
A wonderful quiet garden for people in the know and ideal to sit in on a summer's day. Make sure you also take time to find the entrance to the original crypt, a wonderfully thematic space with tombs dating back hundreds of years.
Ozone Coffee Roasters
Proper coffee in warehouse-style surroundings and food too, served from breakfast through to dinner.
Look Mum No Hands
A great concept for anyone who loves cycling. Full-time mechanics working upstairs that can help with flat tyres and answer any questions about bikes, as well as a great outdoor area to sit and bask in the sun with a coffee and food.
Old Street station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,201 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 860 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000