Superbly located in the heart of Clapham Junction, this superb two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with modern neutral décor and plentiful natural light.
- Located on the first floor of a period property
- Bay-fronted reception room with space to dine
- Kitchen with good storage space
- Bay-fronted master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Generous second bedroom
- Well presented bathroom
- Excellent location surrounded by amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A superb range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found along St John's Road, Battersea Rise, Northcote Road and Lavender Hill. Clapham Common is also close by.
Clapham Junction locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This rustic pub should be your first stop when going for drinks along Northcote Road. They also serve great pub grub.
Jack's at the Junction
Great breakfasts and always busy!
A lovely pub in Battersea with a great garden at the back!
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway London Overground Southern lines,
Wandsworth Town station
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 758 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.