A beautifully bright one bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor of this brand new residential development, providing lift access, a stylish, neutral interior and an amazing private roof terrace.
- Dual aspect reception room with door to terrace
- Open-plan integrated kitchen
- Paved and railed terrace with panoramic views
- Great sized double bedroom
- Smart and stylish bathroom
With an amazing location just minutes from Clapham High Streets many amenities, along with cafes and boutiques along The Pavement, the property is also minutes away from both Northern Line and Overground services and Clapham Common's recreational spaces.
Clapham North locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
No. 32 The Old Town
A great bar right off Clapham Common with nice cocktails and good food!
Craft Beer Co.
Over 100 types of beers and an enormous variety of flavours to choose from. The perfect setting for after-work drinks.
North St. Deli
In the heart of Clapham Old Town, this deli's very friendly staff sell freshly made salads and sandwiches.
Clapham North station
Clapham High Street station
Clapham Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 624 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable