Offering a bright and beautifully presented interior with a private garden, this desirable two bedroom flat is ideally located between Clapham Common and Balham.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Clapham South
- Well arranged over the ground floor with a private garden
- Light two bedroom flat with a modern bathroom
- Bright reception room facing onto the garden
- Well equipped contemporary kitchen
- Neutrally decorated with ample storage space throughout
- Enviably located just off Balham Hill
Alderbrook Road is a quiet residential address enviably located for the many upmarket shops, bars and boutiques within Balham with Clapham and Clapham common also within close proximity.
Clapham South locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Always great modern European food at this Michelin-starred restaurant. Perfect for a special occasion.
Amazing place for food and particularly busy at the weekends for breakfast - you can often find queues there, it's so popular!!
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Clapham South station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 590 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.