This bright and spacious one bedroom top floor flat boasts fantastic accommodation throughout, with a stylish and modern décor, private wraparound balcony and excellent location within Balham.
- Open-plan reception room with access to private balcony
- Smart kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Sizeable double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathroom suite with modern fixtures and fittings
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Excellent central location
- Secure telephone entry to building
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Oldridge Road is situated within easy reach of the many shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Balham with easy access to Balham station (Northern Line and National Rail).
Clapham South locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hot Power Yoga
Hot Power Yoga has 2 sites they practice in, either in Lambeth College or at The Balance Studio on Gauden Road. The teachers are lovely and the times vary from 6:30am to 9pm so very flexible.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
A beautiful park to take the kids to or take part in a fitness boot camp!
Clapham South station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £663 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 562 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.