Presented in excellent condition throughout, this elegant ground floor flat offers spacious living with an eat-in kitchen and private rear garden.
- Spacious reception room with room to dine
- Eat-in, contemporary kitchen with tiled floor
- Chic bathroom
- Bedroom with access to the private garden
- Wooden floors in the reception room and bedroom
- Ambient natural light throughout
Taybridge Road neighbours the refreshing open spaces of Clapham Common, the shops bars and restaurants of Lavender Hill and Clapham Junction are within close proximity. Transport links include Clapham Common and Clapham Junction.
Clapham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jack's at the Junction
Great breakfasts and always busy!
A beautiful park to take the kids to or take part in a fitness boot camp!
No. 32 The Old Town
A great bar right off Clapham Common with nice cocktails and good food!
Clapham Common station
Clapham Junction station
Clapham South station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 752 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.