This outstanding five bedroom detached house, boasts capacious living and entertaining space with stylish fixtures and fittings throughout, set back from the road on a private estate in Claygate.
- Exceptional five bedroom detached house
- Offers capacious living and entertaining space
- Arranged over three floors with mezzanine-level
- Fully integrated modern kitchen
- Spacious reception room with bi-folding doors to garden
- Five double bedrooms, all with en-suite
- Leafy and ample private garden
- Located along a sought-after private residential road
Sandy Ridge is enviably located along the sought-after private estate, found moments from the local amenities of Claygate with Surbiton Golf Club and the beautiful surroundings of Claygate Common also within close proximity.
Claygate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Potentially the smallest café/restaurant I have come across, but packed with rustic charm. The staff are all Italian and sell a great range of foodstuffs - the freshly made sandwiches on Italian breads are a must have at lunch and are so delicious!
The French Table
This restaurant does delicious food! A wonderful place to celebrate any special occasion.
Not just for cyclists, this café at the end of Esher's High Street does fantastic coffee and gluten free snacks.
Chessington South station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,931 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,391 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Elmbridge Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,096 (473 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1300