This bright, contemporary fourth floor two bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation, a large private roof terrace and a highly sought-after location.
- Superbly presented apartment on the fourth floor
- Two bright and airy bedrooms (one with en suite)
- Spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Private roof terrace (also accessible via master bedroom)
- Superb location in heart of Clerkenwell
The local area offers an excellent selection of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Clerkenwell, Shoreditch and the City are within close proximity.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bleeding Heart
Tucked away down an alleyway that is reputedly the site where Lady Hatton was found murdered in the 17th century, this collection of restaurants offers amazing French cuisine in a quaint surrounding.
Ozone Coffee Roasters
Proper coffee in warehouse-style surroundings and food too, served from breakfast through to dinner.
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 849 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.