A stunning two bedroom luxury apartment set within a superb secure development, offering stylish living and entertaining space moments from the vast amenities of Clerkenwell Road.
- A fantastic two bedroom apartment
- Arranged on the third floor of a modern development
- Can either be furnished (basics only) or unfurnished
- Contemporary kitchen with high quality integrated fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedroom with ample storage space
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Additional en suite shower room
- Enviable location on the doorstep to amenities
Street is located within easy reach of the fabulous range of elite shops, bars and restaurants of Finsbury, Clerkenwell and The City while providing motorists with quick and easy access to routed both out of and across London.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Look Mum No Hands
A great concept for anyone who loves cycling. Full-time mechanics working upstairs that can help with flat tyres and answer any questions about bikes, as well as a great outdoor area to sit and bask in the sun with a coffee and food.
Bourne and Hollingsworth
You may have to book really far in advance, but the brunch with bottomless cocktails is definitely worth the wait! Make sure you try the French toast with clotted cream, berries and honey...
The Museum of the Order of St John Cloister Garden
A wonderful quiet garden for people in the know and ideal to sit in on a summer's day. Make sure you also take time to find the entrance to the original crypt, a wonderfully thematic space with tombs dating back hundreds of years.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 678 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.