This beautifully presented two bedroom split-level apartment is set within a superb secure development, offering stylish living and entertaining space moments from the vast amenities of Clerkenwell Road.
- A fantastic two bedroom split level property
- Benefits from a private entrance
- Can either be furnished (basics only) or unfurnished
- Open plan kitchen flooded with natural light
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Generous bathroom with white suite
- Enviable location on the doorstep to amenities
Great Sutton Street is located within easy reach of the fabulous range of elite shops, bars and restaurants of Finsbury, Clerkenwell and The City while providing motorists with quick and easy access to routed both out of and across London.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ozone Coffee Roasters
Proper coffee in warehouse-style surroundings and food too, served from breakfast through to dinner.
The Bleeding Heart
Tucked away down an alleyway that is reputedly the site where Lady Hatton was found murdered in the 17th century, this collection of restaurants offers amazing French cuisine in a quaint surrounding.
A great spot for tapas right by Farringdon Station, with good value, super tasty food and a buzzy atmosphere.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 789 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7871 9800