This beautifully presented two bedroom split-level apartment is set within a superb secure development, offering stylish living and entertaining space moments from the vast amenities of Clerkenwell Road.
- A fantastic two bedroom split level property
- Benefits from a private entrance
- Can either be furnished (basics only) or unfurnished
- Open plan kitchen flooded with natural light
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Generous bathroom with white suite
- Enviable location on the doorstep to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Great Sutton Street is located within easy reach of the fabulous range of shops, bars and restaurants of Finsbury, Clerkenwell and The City.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Terroni of Clerkenwell
Terroni's on Clerkenwell Road is a charming traditional Italian café and food store offering all the delights of the old country. There is nothing better than an afternoon cappuccino with a delicious pistachio cream filled cannoli!
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,351 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 789 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800