A charming one bedroom first floor flat, located within a secure period conversion boasting exposed brick wall feature, ample storage space and an enviable location on the doorstep to amenities.
- A beautifully presented one bedroom first floor property
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Open plan fitted kitchen
- Shower room with white suite
- Bedroom with exposed brick wall feature
- Excellent location in the heart of Clerkenwell
- Transport links moments away
Goswell Road is ideally located in the heart of the city moments from Farringdon with its wealth of fantastic bars, cafes and restaurants.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
Amazing food! The service is fantastic and the steak and salmon are out of this world...
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 388 (36 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7871 9800