A fabulous one bedroom lower ground flat situated within a beautiful period conversion offering well proportioned interiors located in a highly desirable area moments from amenities.
- A beautifully presented one bedroom property
- Lovely quiet period conversion on a desirable square
- Generous reception room with open plan kitchen
- Charming bedroom with built in storage space
- Sleek, fully tiled shower room with white suite
- Useful under stair storage cupboard
- Moments from Exmouth Market
- Located close to Farringdon, Chancery Lane and Angel
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on an attractive garden square ideally located moments from the local shops and amenities Rosebury Avenue.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Owned and operated by Japanese ladies, this gem on Cowcross Street opposite Farringdon Station offers quite simply the best selection of sushi and other Japanese food this side of Kyoto!
The Modern Pantry
Great brunch/lunch spot and really fresh food. Worth booking as people come especially to Clerkenwell to eat here.
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,429 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 503 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800