Located within the highly sought-after Eagle Point, this high-specification two bedroom flat boasts bright reception room with dining area, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite.
- Contemporary two bedroom sixteenth floor flat
- Within recently completed sought-after development
- Bright open-plan reception room
- Strikingly modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Finished to a high specification
- Communal gym, pool, onsite concierge and parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
City Road offers excellent transport links with easy access to the City from nearby Old Street station. A wealth of amenities can be found in nearby Shoreditch, Brick Lane and Spitalfields.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just down the road from Sadler's Wells Theatre, this exceptional gastro pub is packed before a show - and rightly so.
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,952 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 894 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.