A stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment, arranged over three floors of a modern apartment building boasting two private terraces, direct lift access, underground parking and access to the communal gym.
- Boasting direct lift access
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Ample storage space throughout
- Two private terraces with great views
- Secure underground parking
- Access to communal gardens, gym and pool
This property offers a great location close to local shops and amenities including a range of pubs, restaurants and shops available in Colindale. Communal swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room are on-site.
Colindale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great day out for all the family watching rubgy at the Saracens home ground.
Pricey, but worth every penny. The customer service is second to none and it's a very romantic atmosphere - not rowdy and the food is delicious. They even make the serving bowls out of noodles so you can eat them too!
Pages of Hendon
Having been in Hendon for years, they have absolutely everything a house could need - putting B&Q to shame!
Burnt Oak station
Mill Hill Broadway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,939 (180 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444