A brand new state-of-the-art studio apartment complex boasting contemporary interiors, excellent on-site amenities and an enviable location next to Colindale underground station.
- Generously proportioned and contemporary studio room
- Modern open-plan kitchenette and stylish en suite bathroom
- 24 hour concierge and security
- Restaurant and cinema on site
- Library, study rooms and bicycle storage available
- Roof terrace offering panoramic views of London
- Moments from Colindale Station
- Inclusive of bills excluding TV license
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
With great transport links in to central London and moments from Middlesex University the property is located in a contemporary residential development close to the shops and amenities of Colindale, with the newly built oriental food hall on its doorsteps.
Colindale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sunny Hill Café
A lovely dog friendly café with great food and ice cream. Perfect for just stopping by or having a spot of lunch with the family. Parking is super easy and free!
A great day out for all the family watching rubgy at the Saracens home ground.
A local organic butcher with a range of meats, from organic Halal chicken to a variety of exotic meats including crocodile, antelope, rattle snake and many many more.
Burnt Oak station
Mill Hill Broadway station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,554 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 205 (19 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune
020 8432 1444