This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a lovely reception room with period features, two bright bedrooms and a well equipped kitchen leading to a private garden.
- Well presented ground floor flat
- Good-sized reception room with bay-fronted window
- Two bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Offers smart and well equipped kitchen
- Bright and generous bathroom
- Benefits from lovely paved garden
- Great location close to Tandem Centre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located moments from local shops and superstores and Colliers Wood Underground Station (Northern Line) is within easy reach.
Colliers Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The William Morris
Sat on the River Wandle, a traditional, warm and welcoming pub. Serves a great Sunday roast. Perfect for a drink on a summer's afternoon.
The Little Taperia
A recent addition to Tooting High Street, this delightful tapas restaurant has a very reasonably priced menu.
Much better than your average high street chicken shop! You must visit this place...
Colliers Wood station
South Wimbledon station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,301 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 572 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Tooting
020 3728 2150