Set in a tranquil location, this stunning six bedroom house is stylishly presented throughout and benefits from a spacious living area, snooker room, all double bedrooms and beautiful wraparound gardens.
- Superb six bedroom detached house
- Beautiful wrap around gardens and gated drive
- Stunning living space with gorgeous interior finish
- Benefits from six double bedrooms with two en suites
- Offers a lower ground floor snooker room
- Sought after setting and two garages
- Highly sought after location in a prestigious location
- Close to a host of amenities and transport links
The house is located within easy reach of a wide range of shops and entertainments in Kingston. Local transport links include Norbiton Station (National Rail) and the motorist benefits from being moments from the A3 for routes into and out of London.
Coombe locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Malden Golf Club
A picturesque 18-hole course surrounded by beautiful parkland.
The Royal Oak
I love this pub because of the fantastic garden - it's a great spot to hang out during the summer months.
Dickerage Recreation Ground
A lovely community green space that is the perfect place to go and walk your dog. There is a good sized field and a play area for young children, including an outdoor bouncy castle.
New Malden station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,231 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,365 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,074 (285 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121