Set along a highly sought-after residential road, this stunning six bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout, offering a grand living area, superb fitxures, a delightful garden and secure parking.
- Stunning six bedroom detached house
- Presented in an outstanding fashion throughout
- Offering a grand living area
- Gorgeous fixtures throughout
- Benefits from a lovely garden
- Secure off-street parking with electric gates
- Boasting four en suites
- Moments from the amenities of Kingston
The property is located within easy reach of central New Malden for a number of local amenities while Kingston is easily accessible for a wider variety. Local transport links include New Malden Station.
Coombe locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A bright, modern restaurant serving Chinese and Japanese noodles and dim sum.
A roomy, modern pub/restaurant with a global gastro menu and a garden with its own bar and barbecue.
A great local near the train station. Perfect for drinks after work when you're on your way home.
New Malden station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,854 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,365 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,199 (297 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121