Enviably set along a quiet private residential road, this grand nine bedroom detached house boasts an extensive living area, exceptional bedrooms, gorgeous 93' garden and high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Enviably set along a quiet, private residential road
- Luxury nine bedroom detached house with five bathrooms
- Two generously sized reception rooms
- Exceptional kitchen/dining room with a separate utility room
- Burglar and fire alarm with sensors fitted throughout
- Under floor heating throughout, can be set from each room
- Stunning 93' garden
- Driveway and garage providing ample off-street parking
The property is located within easy reach of central Kingston for a wide variety of shops, bars and entertainments while the green open spaces of Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common are easily accessible. Whilst motorist benefits from easy access to the A3.
Coombe locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A bright, modern restaurant serving Chinese and Japanese noodles and dim sum.
Within just a few minutes' walk of Richmond Park, The Albert is the perfect pub to hole up in after an Autumn walk in the park.
A roomy, modern pub/restaurant with a global gastro menu and a garden with its own bar and barbecue.
New Malden station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,365 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,358 (404 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121